I'm in ღ with... - Lovely Complex











WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY PLEASE^^ SORRY FOR THE LOW QUALITY HERE ON YT This is my lateTT^TT(I am always the slow and horrible one)wedding gift for my honey for OUR youtube wedding of courseXD. This is short(because the song in the second part was very much alike and because there were not a lot of clips to use too^^''')this is odd (the sony version I have has a better quality and it moves more elegantly should I say^^''')and this is not very great too TT-TT but I wanted to do a Lovely Complex amv because I think that we are a lot like themXDXDXd (especially when they fightXDXDXD)Anyway I still hope you will like it...Special thanks to my sis tynzjinta who always listen to my senseless comments when me and my honey fightXDXD Song:I'm in love with a girl Author:Gavin Degraw Anime:Lovely complex [ep.1-24] thanks so much HONORs 31/10/2008: #82 - Top Favorited (Today) - Film e animazione #26 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film e animazione #25 - Top Favorited (Today) - Film e animazione #49 - Top Rated (Today) - Film e animazione HONORS 1/11/2008: #21 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film e animazione #98 -Most Discussed (This Week) - Film e animazione #76 - Top Favorited (Today) #15 - Top Favorited (Today) - Film e animazione #99 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Film e animazione #24 - Top Rated (Today) - Film e animazione HONORS 2/11/2008: #56 - Most Discussed (Today) #12 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film e animazione #98 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Film e animazione #37 - Top Favorited ...