JUMPSTYLE TUTORIAL | OWNSTYLE | 14 TRICKS BY POWERJUMPER











This is the first Ownstyle Tutorial This is the first part.. The other part is coming.. Rate comment SUBSCRIBE Music : 1)D-Block & S-te-Fan - The Nature Of Our Mind 2)Dj Fox - H4rdstyl3m4tt3r 3)Noisecontrollers & Toneshifterz - Jaydee 4)Showtek - Analogue Players in a Digital World 5)Bioweapon - Move Your Body 6)Alphaverb - B-Leaf 7)Toneshifterz - Euphoria 8)Toneshifterz - Sahara 9)Kodex feat MC Lil' D - Live Fast 10)Activator - Lullaby 11)Alphaverb - Feel Good 12)2-Sidez - God 13)Abyss & Judge & La Nina - Silence 14)Bioweapon - Music Is Life 15)Gevaarlijke Daan - Goood Lovin 16)Zx aka Zenith DJ & Avex - Infection Riconoscimenti per questo video (10) #27 - I più commentati (oggi) #1 - I più commentati (oggi) - Intrattenimento #94 - I più commentati (questa settimana) - Intrattenimento #12 - I preferiti (oggi) #1 - I preferiti (oggi) - Intrattenimento #22 - I preferiti (questa settimana) - Intrattenimento #12 - I più votati (oggi) #1 - I più votati (oggi) - Intrattenimento #92 - I più votati (questa settimana) #9 - I più votati (questa settimana) - Intrattenimento